Skip to main content

Featured Post

Little Owl Painting

The Little Owl was created using watercolor pencils over HB pencil outlines. Wet brush was applied over the watercolor pencils which creates this effect between pencil and watercolor. If you are really into owls you can get all kinds of product with this artwork, from Owl coffee mugs, to blankets and bed duvets. I have prepared some examples for you with links to the page where you can purchase them. Little Owl Pillow  Little Owl Phone Cases (different models to pick from) $20 + Free delivery Little Owl Mug $15 + Free delivery You can also get prints of the Little Owl on tote bags, shower curtains (crazy, I know), carry-all pouches, laptop sleeves, and more! So if you are looking for a present for an owl lover you are definitely at the right place. Check out the other products here . To find more Owl pages go here : http://www.owlpages.com/owls/

Spring Queen

I have always loved Mark Ryden's style which is what inspired me to do my own version of his famous Queen Bee painting. I called my creation Spring Queen, as she is the Baba Marta, Ruvan style!

The original I drew her with pencil using a smudger for the shadowing. Later on I decided that I wanted to have a digital version of her. You can see the difference between the pen and paper vs the digital painting. Perhaps not for every taste, however, I find her very special and beautiful in her own way (and that is what matters).


You can also find product with this print such as

FRAMED ART PRINT / SCOOP WHITE SMALL (15" X 21")

or

Phone Cases (you can select your model in the dropdown menu)

$30 and free worldwide delivery