Featured Post

Little Owl Painting

The Little Owl was created using watercolor pencils over HB pencil outlines. Wet brush was applied over the watercolor pencils which creat...

Spring Queen

I have always loved Mark Ryden's style which is what inspired me to do my own version of his famous Queen Bee painting. I called my creation Spring Queen, as she is the Baba Marta, Ruvan style!

The original I drew her with pencil using a smudger for the shadowing. Later on I decided that I wanted to have a digital version of her. You can see the difference between the pen and paper vs the digital painting. Perhaps not for every taste, however, I find her very special and beautiful in her own way (and that is what matters).


You can also find product with this print such as

FRAMED ART PRINT / SCOOP WHITE SMALL (15" X 21")

or

Phone Cases (you can select your model in the dropdown menu)

$30 and free worldwide delivery